Boutique Guidelines and Information Coordinator: Krista Hennebury
We encourage members who have items for sale to volunteer in the boutique during the show.
- Only Lions Gate Quilters’ Guild Members are eligible to enter items in the Boutique.
- The Quilt Show Coordinator and Guild Executive will determine the eligibility of items for sale.
- Due to health restrictions, food items CANNOT be accepted, including preserves.
- Boutique inventory forms are available here, by email from the Boutique Coordinator, or in printed form at meetings in April and May only.
- Items WILL NOT be accepted without a completed Inventory Sheet.
- Each item for sale must be listed individually on the Inventory Sheet. Please use as many sheets as required. Price tags on each item must correspond to the inventory sheet, and be securely fastened with a safety pin (or removable sticker if more appropriate).
- All price tags must include the following: Your full initials, inventory sheet number and item price ALL on one side of tag. Example: KDH-1 $10
- Prices must be in .50 cent increments. No price adjustments during the show.
- The Lions Gate Quilters Guild retains 10% commission on all sales, including quilts sold in the show.
- Goods will be looked after and special care taken, but LGQG cannot be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen articles.
ALL SALES WILL BE CASH, PERSONAL CHEQUE (WITH ID), DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS. BOUTIQUE CONTRIBUTORS WILL RECEIVE THEIR TOTAL RECEIPTS MINUS 10% AT OR BEFORE THE JUNE GUILD MEETING.
BOUTIQUE DROP OFF
During quilt drop-off ONLY: Wednesday, June 6th, 2018 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
PICK UP OF UNSOLD ITEMS
At show’s end: Saturday, June 9th, 2018 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm