What is a COPS Day?
COPS = Creative Ongoing Process Session
Finish up those UFOs, start a new project, get help with a project, see what others are working on, and engage in some social quilting!
Next COPS Day
Saturday, May 26th
Tables (for sewing, cutting and layering), irons, extension cords, wall space for your design wall, potluck lunch.
How it works
- We sew from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on a COPS Day with a break for a potluck lunch.
- Bring everything you need to work on your project.
- Sign up takes place at guild meetings.
- Cost: $15 plus a plate of sweets or savouries to share.
- If fewer than 15 people have signed up by the end of the meeting before the COPS Day, then it will be cancelled.
- If the COPS Day goes ahead, drop-ins will be welcome.
- If you are not able to come to the guild meeting and would like to sign up for a particular COPS Day, you can email the coordinator.
- Non-members are welcome, however, first dibs goes to Guild Members!
Where: Highlands United Church, 3255 Edgemont Blvd, North Vancouver, BC
Questions? Contact the Coordinator