Our Guild has an extensive library of quilting books to inspire, inform and excite you, and our Librarian is always adding to the collection.
Borrowing from the Library: how it works
- Available to members only (Not a member? Join our Guild).
- Members may borrow up to three items per month.
- Sign books out at the library table – fill out the card with your name and membership number and leave it with the librarian.
- Loan Period: One month (meeting to meeting).
- Extensions: Talk to the librarian at the meeting or email the librarian.
- Overdue Fines: $1 per month.
- Reserving Books: Look for the “Reservation” book at the library table or email the librarian.
- New books are announced in our newsletters.
Donate a book
Books published within the past 5 years will be accepted for donation. Please sign the inside cover with your name and the date donated. These books are always gratefully received but please use discretion with your donations.
Suggest a book
We try to add books and subscriptions to the library which are of interest to Guild members. If there’s a title you’d be interested in, look for the “Suggestions” list at the library table. Don’t forget to put your name down, so that you get first crack at it when the book comes in. You can also fill out our ongoing survey.