One month from the time I am writing this we will be in the midst of quilt drop off – how are your show quilts coming? I wish I could say mine are complete but I still have time right?! Just a few reminders for you:
- Quilt drop off is on June 6th at Delbrook Rec Center on West Queens Road from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. We will take quilts at the first entry door to the gym.
- If you need to pull one of your quilts from the show please call Elaine Fjoser and tell her as soon as possible.
- Vicki still has 18 spots to fill to cover all of the shifts in the different areas. If you have not yet volunteered please call Vicki and let her know when you are available. Our show is not possible without your support so please volunteer for at least two, two hour shifts.
- Quilt pick up is on June 9th from 6 to 7 PM. You MUST have the slip given to you at drop off in order to pick up your quilt. If you are unable to retrieve your quilt please have a friend do it for you. We do not want to take them home with us.
- Challenge quilts will also be available for pick up at the same time. Again you do need the purple slip you were given in order to retrieve your quilt. Challenge Quilts will be shown at the May meeting but will be retained and hung in the show. They will not be returned to you at the May meeting.
- Boutique items can be dropped off on June 6th from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at the far gym doorway. Please make sure that all of your items are marked with your initials and the price and be sure to include an inventory sheet. Pick up time on the 9th for boutique items is the same as for quilts.
- ARE YOU SELLING QUILTS IN THE BOUTIQUE? If so please let Krista know how many and what size. This will help her plan for display. Thanks!
- If you have loaned items for the education display they will be available at the same entrance as the boutique items.
- Remember your quilt must have a sleeve securely attached to the back of it.
I know we will have a wonderful show because of the calibre of the work I see every month at show and tell. Our show is our time to shine so please remember to enjoy yourself and take in the beauty our members have created.
Now I am off to work on my quilts!!