The following board positions are available; please consider volunteering your time:
- President: manages guild; prepares agendas for, and chairs, meetings; receives communications; prepares a report for each issue of the newsletter (1 nomination accepted)
- Membership Coordinator: collects dues; provides information to new members; maintains membership list (1 nomination accepted)
- Member-at-Large (one of two): presents quilts at Show & Tell; sells 50/50 tickets; sends cads to members to comfort, console, or celebrate (1 nomination accepted)
- Secretary: keep minutes of all meetings; prepare correspondence & notices as requested by board (no nominations received)
- Workshop Coordinator: arranges workshop instructors, venues, schedules; announces workshops; handles workshop registrations (no nominations received)
Elections for all positions listed above will occur at the February meeting. If you are interested in one of these positions, or you’d like to nominate someone, please contact one of our members-at-large (Joan Elliott or Terri Gerath).
Also needed: Raffle Quilt Coordinator and committee members. The raffle quilt is a major fundraiser for Community Quilts, and the 2014 quilt needs a coordinator. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact a member of the executive.