Why join our Guild?
Our guild offers membership rewards just like Costco, AirMiles or credit card companies – only our rewards are not necessarily tangible. Here are a few of the benefits you will receive from our guild:
- friendship and compassion, acceptance and passion;
- fabric-related discussion;
- opportunities to learn from local and international instructors;
- one-day and multiple-day retreats, plus the occasional road trip;
- opportunities to stretch and challenge yourself;
- opportunities to show your work (and to see the work of others)
You also get to enjoy:
- nine meetings a year, each featuring a speaker (see Programmes), Show and Tell (members showing their work), a 50-50 draw, door prizes, a free table (fabric, books, notions, etc.), guild updates and more
- our extensive quilting library
- a monthly newsletter (except July, August and December) via email
- fabulous Workshops throughout the year
Members and non-members are welcome at our COPS (sewing) Days.
The first visit is free and new friends are always welcome. You can continue to visit for $7 a meeting, but we’d rather you join us as a member!
- When you arrive, be sure to stop by the Membership table to sign in and receive a name tag
- Please let the Membership Coordinator know if you’d like a buddy to show you around and introduce you to members – we want you to know you are welcome!
- Sign in at the membership table to be in the draw for door prizes
- You must be wearing a name tag to win; if you forgot yours, you can purchase one for $1 at the membership table
PS Did you know our guild members receive discounts at Fabricana in Coquitlam?
* Disclaimer: discounts are at the sole discretion of independent businesses; the guild has no control over discounts offered, or not.