- #997 – Modern Neutrals; a Fresh Look at Neutral Quilt Patterns (Amy Ellis)
16 quilts using neutral fabrics to accompany modern living spaces.
- #998 – Quilt Artistry; Inspired Designs from the East (Yoshiko Jinzenji)
90 minimalist quilt projects for beginners to advanced quilters by an internationally recognized Japanese quilter.
- #999 – Urban Views; 12 Quilts Inspired by City Living (Cherri House)
Modern quilts designed following a grid system, using solid colours, inspired by urban living.
- #1000 – Modern Mix (Jessica Levitt)
16 contemporary projects that combine designer prints and solid fabrics – quilts, pillows, bags, and more.
- #1001 – Modern Holiday (Amanda Murphy)
18 sewing projects: quilts, stockings, decorations, etc. for the intermediate sewer utilising modern Christmas fabrics.
- #1002 – Tula Pink’s City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks (Tula Pink)
Instructions for cutting and stitching 100 unnamed, modern blocks: crosses, rectangles, triangles, stripes, squares and “Haiku”; followed by five sample quilts utilising a variety of the blocks.
- #1003 – Making Quilts with Kathy Doughty of Material Obsession (Kathy Doughty)
21 quilts inspired by the intense colours of Australia. Chapters are entitled: “Optical Illusions”, “Tradition with a Twist” and “Folk Art Inspiration”. Includes tips on colour, value and contrast.#
- 1004 – Quilting Happiness (Christina Land & Diane Gilleland)
20 modern designs including creative exercise, tips for journaling and improving your quilting experience.
- #1005 – Quilt Improv (Lucie Summers)
UK quilter Lucie Summers outlines how to make unique blocks using a variety of improvisational techniques. Includes designs for 12 mid-size, contemporary quilts.
- #1006 – More Twist and Turn Bargello Quilts (Eileen Wright)
The sequel to Eileen’s earlier book, this one includes a baby quilt, a bed runner and pillow cases as well eight other full size new quilt designs.
- #1007 – Art Quilt Maps (Valerie Goodwin)
A very elaborate and detailed how-to guide to creating fibre collage maps of real and imaginary landscapes and cities by a former architect.
- #1008 – Colorific (Pam Dinndorf)
A “colour” primer followed by six colourful quilt projects.
- #1009 – Scandinavian Stitches (Kajsa Wikman)
21 playful projects with a seasonal flair including ornaments, quilts, pillows and bags.
- #1010 – Patchwork, Please (Ayumi Takahashi)
Colourful Zakka projects to stitch and give – an assortment of projects for the kitchen,home, family and friends.
Magazines & More
- Love of Quilting – July/August 2013, September/October 2013
- Canadian Quilter – Autumn 2013
- CQA National Juried Show 2013 – Catalogue, DVD