Boutique Coordinator: Krista Hennebury (firstname.lastname@example.org or
cell (778) 835-0243)
We encourage members who have items for sale to volunteer in the boutique during the show.
- Only Lions Gate Quilters’ Guild Members are eligible to enter items in the Boutique.
- The Quilt Show Coordinator and Guild Executive will determine the eligibility of items for sale.
- Due to health restrictions, food items CANNOT be accepted, including preserves.
- Boutique Inventory Sheets are available here, by email from the Boutique Coordinator, or in printed form at meetings in April and May only.
- Items WILL NOT be accepted without a completed Inventory Sheet.
- Each item for sale must be listed individually on the Inventory Sheet. Please use as many sheets as required. Price tags on each item must correspond to the Inventory Sheet, and be securely fastened with a safety pin (or removable sticker if more appropriate).
- All price tags must include the following: Your full initials, Inventory Sheet number and item price ALL on one side of tag. Example: KDH-1 $10
- Prices must be in .50 cent increments. No price adjustments during the show.
- The Lions Gate Quilters’ Guild (LGQG) retains 10% commission on all sales, including quilts sold in the show.
- Goods will be looked after and special care taken, but LGQG cannot be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen articles. Please ensure you take only your personal unsold items at the close of the show. The guild volunteers will do their best to group your unsold items for you.
BOUTIQUE DROP OFF
During quilt drop off ONLY
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
PICK UP OF UNSOLD ITEMS
During quilt pick up ONLY
Saturday, June 6, 2020
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm