Registration is now open.
Registration Deadline March 15, 2022
Hello to all current members and potential NEW members
Why join our Guild?
Our guild offers membership rewards just like Costco, AirMiles or credit card companies – only our rewards are not necessarily tangible. Here are a few of the benefits you will receive from our guild:
- friendship and compassion, acceptance and passion;
- fabric-related discussion;
- opportunities to learn from local and international instructors;
- one-day and multiple-day retreats, plus the occasional road trip;
- opportunities to stretch and challenge yourself;
- opportunities to show your work (and to see the work of others)
You also get to enjoy:
- nine meetings a year, each featuring a speaker (see Programmes), Show and Tell (members showing their work), a 50-50 draw, door prizes, a free table (fabric, books, notions, etc.), guild updates and more
- our extensive quilting library
- a monthly newsletter (except July, August and December) via email
- fabulous Workshops throughout the year
Members and non-members are welcome at our COPS (sewing) Days.
The first visit is free and new friends are always welcome. You can continue to visit for $7 a meeting, but we’d rather you join us as a member!
- When you arrive, be sure to stop by the Membership table to sign in and receive a name tag
- Please let the Membership Coordinator know if you’d like a buddy to show you around and introduce you to members – we want you to know you are welcome!
- Sign in at the membership table to be in the draw for door prizes
- You must be wearing a name tag to win; if you forgot yours, you can purchase one for $1 at the membership table
PS Did you know our guild members receive discounts at Fabricana in Coquitlam?
* Disclaimer: discounts are at the sole discretion of independent businesses; the guild has no control over discounts offered, or not.