What is a COPS Day?
COPS = Creative Ongoing Process Session
Finish up those UFOs, start a new project, get help with a project, see what others are working on, and engage in some social quilting!
Winter/Spring COPS Days
Tables (for sewing, cutting and layering), irons, extension cords, wall space for your design wall, potluck lunch.
How it works
- We sew from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on a COPS Day with a break for a potluck lunch.
- Bring everything you need to work on your project.
- Sign up takes place at guild meetings.
- Cost: $15 plus a plate of sweets or savouries to share.
- If fewer than 15 people have signed up by the end of the meeting before the COPS Day, then it will be cancelled.
- If the COPS Day goes ahead, drop-ins will be welcome.
- If you are not able to come to the guild meeting and would like to sign up for a particular COPS Day, you can email the coordinator.
- Non-members are welcome, however, first dibs goes to Guild Members!
Where: Highlands United Church, 3255 Edgemont Blvd, North Vancouver, BC
Questions? Contact the Coordinator