What is a COPS Day?
COPS = Creative Ongoing Process Session
Finish up those UFOs, start a new project, get help with a project, see what others are working on, and engage in some social quilting! Questions? Contact the Coordinator.
2019 Summer COPS Day
July 20th (SPECIAL TIME AND VENUE: 9 am – 5 pm, Village Hall, Lions Bay)
Want to join in or have questions? email Marsha.
Directions: Drive north on Highway 99 about 10 km. past Horseshoe Bay. Take the second exit called Lions Bay Ave., go right up the hill a short way then turn left and cross a bridge. Park on the right, the hall is next to the Village Office. If that parking is full, unload your stuff then drive past the office/hall and turn right at the stop sign. There should be more parking to the right above the office and hall. If you get lost you can always call Marsha (number on Membership Contact List).
Tables (for sewing, cutting and layering), irons, extension cords, wall space for your design wall, potluck lunch.
How it works
- We sew from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm on a COPS Day with a break for a potluck lunch.
- Bring everything you need to work on your project.
- Sign up takes place at guild meetings.
- Cost: $15 plus a plate of sweets or savouries to share.
- If fewer than 15 people have signed up by the end of the meeting before the COPS Day, then it will be cancelled.
- If the COPS Day goes ahead, drop-ins will be welcome.
- If you are not able to come to the guild meeting and would like to sign up for a particular COPS Day, you can email the coordinator.
- Non-members are welcome, however, first dibs goes to Guild Members!
Where: Highlands United Church, 3255 Edgemont Blvd, North Vancouver, BC
Questions? Contact the Coordinator