Hope everyone had a good summer. The community quilt group had a meeting July 6 and the following were sent out for distribution:
- Evergreen lodge: 21 quilts
- Kiwanis: 16 quilts
- Sage House: 6 quilts
- North shore women’s Centre: 6 quilts
- Lookout: 6 quilts
- Turning Point Lodge: 7 quilts
- Hospice: 11 quilts
- NV Neighbourhood House: 18 children and baby quilts for child care program; they have requested another 18 if we are able
- Dogwood shop at LGH: 3 quilts to sell
Thirteen raffle quilts were also distributed to Evergreen, Cedar View Care Centre, Margret Fulton Centre, West Van Daycare, Ingelwood Care Centre, North Van Hospice.
Everyone was effusive in their thanks for the donations. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting and I will have some kits available!